Sunday, May 01, 2022

A Bullet From The Heart.

 I’ve been blessed by being able to play with some really, really good drummers and bass players. Two of the finest were Stephen Dean and Richard (Gibbon) Hammond, here channelling The Attractions, recorded in a caravan on a Fostex four track by the inestimable James Partridge and with my singing bolstered by Steve Constable, the David Crosby that my Neil Young always relied on to get me out of a harmonic hole. It’s Bandcamp fee-free Friday next week, so if you want to own this, maybe I can start saving up to re-do it.

https://bluehouserecords.bandcamp.com/track/stop-that-for-a-start


1 comment:

SimonB said...

You've just reminded me that I actually have this! I'm listening to it now. Some great songs on there taking me back to a Songwriters' Night in Ipswich sometime in 1998.