Monday, July 01, 2013

Ain't nobody get the better of you-know-who



Further to my posting of a Picturehouse-based Spotify playlist (it's the blog entry before this one - do have a browse) I realised with horror that I'd inadvertently left out one of my favourite songs - The Tom Robinson Band's 2-4-6-8 Motorway - as well as one by The Jags (you can probably guess which one - we were always pleased when people said afterwards "I love that song, but I haven't heard it for years...") and another couple of things from later on in the set. Obviously I've now redeemed these omissions, but the radio interview with Tom himself which prompted me to update the list reminded me of the greatness of Danny Kustow on guitar and led me to go and check one of the unforseen consequences of this blog. My profile once mentioned that we did 2-4-6-8 Motorway and as a result what (I'm assuming) is a fan page lifted one of the pictures from my page and so there it (still) is. I am the MySpace face of the guitar player from TRB.

https://myspace.com/dannykustow   

No comments: